10 February 2010

The Doldrums

Been kinda quiet around here lately, it seems like we've hit those months where there's not much going on except school, rain, and (ugh) basketball. The super bowl turned out to be what was expected; a well-fought battle between two top-notch quarterbacks. Peyton could have made it slightly more interesting in the final half of the fourth quarter instead of throwing a pretty ugly pick, but I suppose New Orleans does deserve it. Congrats.

I'm looking forward to whatever happens for all the February holidays, whether it be Valentine's Day or Mardi Gras. I haven't been doing much except playing BioShock and watching way too much 30 Rock. I think I had a dream about Tina Fey a while ago, which doesn't seem healthy.

And I'm still waiting for my guitars to come in. Guitar Center said two weeks, but I think it's been longer...I can't remember though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment