28 April 2009

Countdown

Yeah, it really was a weekend dominated by baseball. I hadn't really realized it until Chris said so. Friday was our first Padre game of the year and the only win of the homestand, so I'm glad we went that night instead of Saturday, which would have meant no 99 or sweet disco party! That was seriously the best night I've had in a long time, and the party wasn't bad either.


As I find myself trudging through the semester, it looks like there's only two weeks left before finals. I can't wait for this to end and summer to begin, and I can't believe my 36 unit barrage of classes in two semesters is coming to an end. Honestly, it's been the most work I've ever had to handle, but it's been been the best time of my life. All the memories made it whiz by; I can remember my first day after Bumbershoot like it was yesterday. AND after two full years here, I've officially taken more units at State than I did at SFSU. I guess this is home again... : )

So projects, presentations, and final exams pretty much fill the first three quarters of May, but I'm going to burn through it and hit summer with a bang. Sorry I missed basketball yesterday, but I had to be at school to finish up some final projects. Three weeks from now, I promise I'll be a basketball machine! All I want to do this summer is work out, travel, and start life after college. Yes, technically I have two more classes left, but who's counting. If they had offered them this semester, I gladly would have taken them, but I can't control that and I'm not going to let it ruin my "graduation". The bulk of the work is done and I don't care about walking or throwing caps in the air or any of that GradFest bullshit. I'm educated, I have high school diploma part two, time to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment