13 June 2009

Return

When was the last time I blogged? I've been putting it off and I like to think it's because I'm so busy I don't have the time to recap everything going on...sure, let's go with that.


School officially feels over after ending 3 weeks ago and I like it. Everything worked out as planned; it wasn't my best semester in college (probably my worst) but my solid GPA going into it and superior ability to improvise effort made sure that all the classes were passed and that I even managed to learn a thing or two along the way. I think I already talked about this, but I get a free summer and then I only have two classes in Fall. I'm actually looking forward to it because two other ladies from Santee will be heading west as well : ) Also, congratulations to Eli for graduating UCSD and Justyn for a successful first semester. Let's have a great summer!

So far, times have been good. Despite this June gloom, which makes it feel like we've been living in the Astrodome for two weeks, it's finally starting to feel like summer vacation. I've just been working, hanging out with people and actually starting to work out consistently again. There's a lot to improve on, both physically and mentally, but I'm enjoying the challenge and have to remember to not be impatient. The hunt for a new place to live has at least started, although it's tough to find that perfect one. Initially I was set on moving out ASAP, but I've kind of settled into the Santee slacker lifestyle again so I'm taking my time. I'm hoping we decide on Pravada, which is nice and out of the house but close enough to maintain said lifestyle somewhat. 

What else..Desiree is moving to New York for the summer, baseball on Sundays is the highlight of my week, and we're going to Anaheim to see the Padres play the Angels tomorrow. Times are good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment