13 October 2008

Chargers vs. Patriots

Been a while since I last checked in. Fall festival this year was pretty fun, didn't drink so much but ate WAY too much.

Had to work with my IDS 306 group for 4 hours on Saturday, but I still had time to wash Summer and try out the new Squash air freshener. I got an e-mail from Tran Wireless that the ribbon for the WIng came in, but I didn't make it out there on Saturday and they were closed on Sunday. Oh well, looks like next weekend I should definitely have my real phone back...unless something ELSE goes wrong. The Nokia has served me well though.

Charger game on Sunday was AWESOME. Me, Chris, Eli and Ruben lost our voice and I have a Nate Kaeding jersey now. Hopefully the next game we go to is a playoff game in December.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment