06 October 2008

Updates

Brewers and Cubs are out....who saw that coming? The Cubs were swept by the Dodgers over the weekend, who played much better and seemed to have the more talented team. Milwaukee at least won a game but could not move past the Phillies.

Los Angeles is still fighting to survive against Boston, winning on Sunday night in a 5 hour game. The Rays beat the White Sox today to clinch their division series in 4 games. BJ Upton hit two homeruns. As of now, the Red Sox are up 2-0 against the Angels in game 4.

I haven't posted a thing since the playoff predictions, but I have Division Series summary and Championship Series schedules ready to go. Just need to be not lazy and get them posted.

In other news, I'm using this old Nokia phone until Tran Wireless gets the LCD ribbon and can use my LCD to repair the Wing. It's good to finally be connected again, but I really miss having a full keyboard...you don't know what you have until it's gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment