26 October 2008

Halloween Weekend I


Wow. What a week and what a weekend. Midterms, projects and costume design basically controlled my life but I accomplished what I set out to do (although not with the greatest results, I'll have to make up for that later). I haven't even had a chance to blog...


IDS 306 midterm wasn't too bad, and IDS 302 got curved, yay! That MS Project project was long but I finished it all on Friday night.
FIN 323 was really bad, but this next midterm will be easier and I understand it a lot more because it's all formulas.
MKTG 350 is bullshit and the guy is all backwards but I just finished the make-up test.
 Just gotta BS my MGT 350 presentation tomorrow and I'll be good! Wait, wasn't the lesson to work harder...
And I still love IDS 483, networking, the only good class. Pretty sure I got 100% on the IP project and I'll bring up my crappy midterm 1 grade I didn't study for. Shin chan understands though.

Ok, enough about school. Lily's was wild and all this hard work definitely makes you drunker, faster, and with better results when you finally cut loose. Super Mario Bros. rocked Santee, only to be outdone by Ash and his stupid, pointless Metapod. Oh and don't fucking pee in Lily's backyard.

How about those Phillies!? They just clobbered Tampa bay 10-2 and they're now up 3 games to 1. I've barely been able to watch it and I didn't make a schedule, but the love is there. I can't help but root for the Phillies. It's all about pre-world war II teams, that's what I always say.

So that's it for this week. G1 is coming, Amazon is holding all my money, and I'm tired so I'll talk about those later. 

Oh one last thing, I'm staking claim to the blog revolution I'm starting in Santee ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment