04 January 2010

New Year, New Decade

Oh man, what a great New Year's weekend. With the family still in Tucson, I spent the entire preceding week doing nothing but work on my resume and cook. So New Year's Eve I wasn't really ready or willing to do anything crazy, but it turned out to be a really good night. The party at Ryan's old place was really fun, and the best part was taking the trolley there, which added an adventurous element to the trip while keeping us safe.

Also, the whole UFO thing was quite a trip. Everyone at work this morning is talking about it and I'm glad I walked outside in time to see it that night. Really can't explain it, but it makes for some good conspiracy thinking. Absinthe was the perfect compliment to it.

2 Comments:

  1. Martin said...
    What's this ufo business?
    Justyn said...
    Drunk + any lights in the sky probably leads to good conspiracy theories, haha.

Post a Comment