26 December 2009

I'm Still in Tucson

After leaving right after a half-day of work on Thursday, it's been a pretty low-key but entertaining Christmas family vacation. As soon as I got here I immediately started eating: catered Souplantation-style dinner Thursday night, homemade brunch and turkey dinner all day Friday, and leftovers in about an hour. Its really my favorite par since now that I'm older I don't receive a ton of presents like I used to. Now that the holiday madness is pretty much over, my plans are to pay off my hefty credit card bill, fix my PS3 (or possibly buy a new one, not sure yet :/) and build a new computer which will take its spot as the main entertainment source. I also want new Levis, but I'll shelf that for now.

Darick and I are getting up early tomorrow morning to head back to Santee, so see you when we return. I'll leave you with a pic of Kizzy's grumpy husband Spike:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment