30 April 2010

Getting Settled

Another big win for the Padres last night...April's been a blast so far. I was at my place last night listening to the game with MLB Gameday Audio when I finally realized how much better it would be to watch the games on TV. Since we hadn't had Cox at home for about a year and I still don't have it at my place, it's been a REALLY long time since I've watched a game outside of a bar or restaurant. Man it's gonna be nice.

If all goes well, I could get all the basics for my living room this weekend. I think I know which entertainment center and couch I want, and I may even check out some new TVs.

I already got this awesome bar table and bar stools so we can drink good beer. It's actually a pretty sweet setup if I do say so myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment