02 November 2009

To my pleasant surprise, the PS3 laser showed up at work last Friday. I popped it into the system (a very painless procedure I might add) and it's working like new again. It seems there's a decent list of good games out right now that I haven't played yet, so I'm hoping to buy some new ones soon. Best Buy and Toys 'R' Us are running the same special for PS3, 360, and Wii games; buy 2, get the 3rd free. I think I'm most excited about the new Katamari.


The fix couldn't have come at a better time because we all know winter is Hot Shots season. And sure enough, I'm looking out the door at work around 4:30 and the sun has all but set. Winter, winter break 2009 to be precise, is approaching.

Oh yeah and here's my Snoopy and Woodstock pumpkins from Halloween:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment