30 November 2009

Finally

I know it's been a really long time since my last post, but I was waiting for my next one to have a link to our podcast. As it turns out, it's been a little slow getting it up (TWSS). We have two episodes under our belt, one that's edited and one raw which I'll work on this week. We also plan or recording a third one Wednesday. As of now, we've distributed the MP3 to a few people and heard a few good things, but keep in mind it's a work in progress. I hope to have a lot of episodes under our belt before we post them on iTunes anyway, and before that happens I have to buy a place to host them. I'd like to wait on THAT until after the holiday season. Soon though, be patient...

Thanksgiving was great as well. We had one of the biggest family gatherings ever at our house, including friends who met a lot of my family. Darick came home from Santa Cruz, the AZ cousins hung out all weekend, and we got a ton of Christmas shopping done. The Charger game on Sunday was a nice way to end the weekend.

As for December, I hope to get a lot accomplished. We should have a full swinging podcast, some new homebrew to talk about, and I can start putting this degree to good use. Grossmont during Spring is going to be fun as well. See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment