17 February 2009

Hey Oh


Snow day yesterday was FANTASTIC! I'm actually kind of surprised because I really hate cold weather, but I think it's because I never dress warm enough. When you know you have to be completely prepared and get all bundled up, it's actually pretty comfortable and a lot of fun. There was a ton of snow already on the ground as well as a strong wind with flakes/hail. The whole experience was completely refreshing.


Also, the weekend Valentines Day party on Saturday was pretty cool, and included another trip to Stone for some smoked porter. Friday I had to spend most of my night at school before coming home and crashing. Although I still had work and school yesterday, I stayed out until 4 am drinking, playing poker and getting yellow shack. Probably the better night of the weekend. Nutmeg anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment