13 May 2009

Hyphy Weekend

Three things that get me hyphy:


1. Going to Stone with my mom and then talking about death on the drive back home...weird.

2. Playing baseball for 4 hours and then going to the beach, in 62 degree cloudy weather, to swim in the water.

3. Doing a shot of Hennessy with a pincher bug in it (I assume) and Grey Goose with Martin.

My first final is today, followed by 5 next week. AND, the Fall 2009 schedule has been posted with the two classes I need, both after 5 PM. I'm going to have a free summer and travel to India I suppose. 

2 Comments:

  1. Justyn said...
    Hey, if you could talk to the guy about the hp from Costco, I would rather buy there than anywhere else. I didn't find it on the Costco website, but then again, I didn't find it on the Frys website either, but they have them at the store.
    Martin said...
    I had a great weekend ... not gonna lie I enjoyed it

    As for Revolution
    Lets get on ittttt

Post a Comment