05 August 2009

Vacation

Finally, after my boss was gone for a month in France, I can think about planning my vacation. I had mentioned taking one in the middle of July, but he happened to just ''disappear'' without notice and leave me feeling obligated to stick around. It always surprises me how little I even consider taking one in the course of a year, and the last time I did was more than a year ago when I went to New York with my Dad. Anyway, I want to save one week off for finals and take one week off before school starts again and go somewhere cool! I don't really know where or with whom yet, but it will happen.


Also, parties are gonna be a little less cool since we found out Martin is moving to 'bama to start a new life in the south. The four of us at least got in one last game of Hot Shots last night and shared a final dip. Hope the new area treats you well and you come back and see us sometime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment